Services – We are so happy to say that we are open again for bookings! We will be following the operation and cleaning guidelines that are listed below.
– To book your appointment please CLICK HERE.
Yoga – Due to social distancing restrictions at Level 2 our classes will remain online via our YouTube channel. Shanice’s classes at Northern Arena however will continue in person.
– To access our online classes please CLICK HERE.
– To access our new Yoga & Stretch Facebook Group (where you receive instant notifications for new videos & updates) please CLICK HERE.
Our Operating Procedures
Due to Government and Chiropractic Board guidelines we will be operating a little bit differently. We kindly ask that for the safety of you, our other patients and our practice as a whole that you respect these guidelines and adhere to them during your visit.
1) Every person who enters our premises will be required to complete an online COVID screening form prior to their appointment. The link for this form will be sent to you the day before your booking.
2) If you have any sickness symptoms (including a sore throat or runny nose) then you are not permitted to attend your appointment. We ask that you inform us immediately so that we can ensure the safety and cleanliness of our practice and so that we can reschedule your appointment
3) PLEASE REMAIN IN YOUR CAR until we text you that you can come in. We will meet you at the reception and guide you through to our room.
4) Appointment times will continue at their normal length however there will be a longer gap in between each patient visit to allow us to clean (see our procedures below) and to ensure that there is no crossover of patients.
5) Hand sanitiser will be available for you to use on your arrival and departure. Please do not touch any surfaces or walls throughout the practice where possible.
6) Bathrooms will be closed (except for emergencies) as it will be too difficult to adequately clean between people. If you absolutely must use the bathroom then cleaning products will be provided for you to clean every surface down before and after you use it.
Our Cleaning Procedures
Due to Government guidelines we will be increasing our cleaning procedures. We kindly ask that for the safety of you, our other patients and our practice as a whole that you respect these guidelines and adhere to them during your visit.
1) Disinfectant will be used on all aspects of the tables including the face piece, the body piece and the legs. For chiropractic appointments it will also be used on all of the equipment used during the adjustment including the activator and the blocks.
2) For payments bank transfers will be the only method of payment and must be completed before you leave the practice.
3) Door handles will be sprayed with disinfectant between visits.
4) Gloves & masks will be provided at each appointment and will be used at patient preference for both practitioner and patient.
As Level 1 operates with less rules and restrictions we will be adapting our operations to suit both Government and Chiropractic Board guidelines as they now stand. We kindly ask that for the safety of you, our other patients and our practice as a whole that you respect these guidelines and adhere to them during your visit.
1) If you have any sickness symptoms (including a sore throat or runny nose) we kindly ask that you inform us prior to your appointment so that we are aware.
2) You no longer have to wait in your car for a text to enter the premise. However if you would prefer to then please message us when you arrive and we will let you know when we are ready for you.
3) Appointment times will continue at their 15 minute length and the gap in between each patient visit will also return to normal.
4) Hand sanitiser will still be available in the waiting area and adjusting room for you to use on your arrival and departure if you wish to.
5) Bathrooms will now be available if needed. A reminder that at our Red Beach practice the toilet is part of the main house rather than the practice itself so we kindly ask that you use a bathroom prior to your visit if possible.
Our Cleaning Procedures
Due to Government guidelines we will be changing our cleaning procedures. We kindly ask that for the safety of you, our other patients and our practice as a whole that you respect these guidelines and adhere to them during your visit.
1) The adjusting table, adjusting equipment and other surfaces will still be wiped with disinfectant throughout each shift.
2) Bank transfers will continue as the method of payment.
3) Chiropractor Dr Shanice will no longer be wearing gloves during your visit however there will be some available if you prefer that she does.